FREE LOCAL DELIVERY*
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Can I order for my family or friends?
No, members may not order for their friends or family. We are only able to sell our cannabis products to our members. If your family member wishes to also get products they should go through our sign up process and become a member so we can ship their cannabis to them directly.
How long does it take, will I have my order the next day?
We are currently shipping to our patients locally. Our Mail Order reception intakes all orders from Monday-Friday and we offer a variety of shipping options. Delivery time can vary, depending on your location as some smaller towns may have a slightly longer delivery process. If you place an order after our cut off for same day shipping or over the weekend, your parcel will be shipped out the following business day once we have received payment. For an order to ship the same day that is received, the order and payment must be received by 12:00PM PST.
How do I place an order?
Here is a step-by-step guide on placing your order online with Farm.
Upon becoming a member, you should receive an email requesting a password change to access the online store. Please change your password using the link found in this email or by using the “lost password” route through the website.
1. To begin you must login. Head over to www.farmvictoria.com, click on the “Login” button found in the top right hand corner of your screen, and enter your email and the new password you have set.
2. Click on the “Our Menu” button to locate the products you are interested in ordering. Here you will find multiple product tabs to locate specific products within our menu.
3. Click on your desired product(s) and choose your quantity by clicking on the price of the product. Each product you choose will be automatically added to your cart.
4. Once you are finished picking products, you can review items by clicking on your cart which you will find located in the top right hand corner.
5. When you have all your products in your shopping cart and are ready to Checkout, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” tab. This can be found at the bottom of your cart order page. You will be redirected to the Checkout page.
6. On the Checkout Confirmation page, you will see your full order and pricing. If you have a coupon code, please enter it before you click the “Place Order” button.
7. Once your order has been placed, please send an Interac E-transfer. Orders only ship after E-transfers have been received. This can be sent to email@example.com. Always ensure that the security answer is farmacy. Once we deposit your E-Transfer, your order will be processed and will ship within 1 business day.
- Please note we will keep you updated on the status of your mail order via email and provide you with a tracking number (if applicable), as soon as it is available.
Congratulations, you have now placed your order!
Can I add/edit/cancel my order?
You can only edit your order before payment is made. If you have already paid, you can make a separate order with the additional items you would like; or you can cancel the order and the -e-transfer to make an entirely new order.
If you would like to cancel an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number you would like cancelled. If you have sent an e-transfer for an order you would like cancelled; make sure you also cancel the payment through your online banking.
- Please note all order edits/cancels are made on a best-efforts basis.
How do I pay for my mail order?
All mail orders must be paid in full before they are sent. FARM offers Interac e-Tranfers for payment
Interac payment is amongst the fastest, safest and securest online. Instead of entering personal information into the FARM website, you will be taken to your online financial institution. Once you have completed the Interac payment process, you will return to the FARM website to confirm your order.
All e-Transfers must be sent to email@example.com. Please ensure that the security answer is ‘farmacy’. If you need help setting up an e-Transfer, please contact your bank.
How do I send an Interac E-transfer?
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank/credit union, then sending an Interac E-transfer takes just a couple of minutes. Please send your E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the security answer set to farmacy.
Google.ca is a great tool and if you search “your bank name” + Interac E-transfer you should easily find instructions on how to send an internet E-transfer with your financial institution.
For additional information on sending an E-transfer, please contact your bank or http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
I sent my E-transfer. What next?
It could take up to 40 minutes for us to receive your E-transfer email notifying us of your payment. Your E-transfer will be pending until we deposit the funds when we process your order.
If we receive your E-transfer by 12:00 pm PST Monday to Friday, your order will be shipped the same business day or else it will be shipped the following business day. You will be notified via email once your package has been shipped.
What will happen to my order if I do not submit payment?
Once you have placed your order, the next step in the process will be to submit an Interac E-transfer.
Your order will be kept “On Hold” until we receive your E-transfer.
If we do not receive your payment within 4 hours, your order will be cancelled.
What’s the packaging going to look like and say?
Our packaging is very discreet. All packages come from a non-identifiable company and are vacuum sealed to limit and ensure there is no smell.
Will I have tracking information?
Local orders do not receive tracking numbers. This area includes Victoria, Southern Vancouver Island, Vancouver, and Greater Vancouver.
Will my parcel require a signature?
Yes, all parcels sent from our business do require a signature as an extra security measure. If you would prefer, we can allow for no signature. Please note that in this case, FARM is not liable for any loss that could potentially occur and that your parcel will not be replaced.
What if I don’t get my product?
FARM guarantees that all members will receive their cannabis products. If for some reason a members parcel requires signature but does not receive their medicine, FARM will open a service ticket with Canada Post and send a new parcel, free of charge. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to email@example.com.
What happens if my parcel arrvies with incorrect items or damaged?
If you receive a parcel that is damaged, please send a photo and short description to firstname.lastname@example.org for our team to rectify as soon as possible.
If you receive incorrect items in your parcel, please send a short description of what is missing or incorrect to email@example.com for our team to rectify as soon as possible.
What are the shipping fees?
Shipping fees are calculated based on where you live in proximity to Farm.
Visit this link to use our shipping calculator and find out how much you have to spend to get free shipping: https://farmacydispensary.com/delivery/.
Tracking numbers will be sent to people living outside Victoria & Vancouver. Local deliveries do not receive tracking numbers.
- Please allow an extra couple of business days if you live in a remote area.
My tracking number does not work. Help!
If your tracking number does not work right away, please wait till the end of day and your tracking number should appear correctly. If it does not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it.
My tracking information has not updated recently
If you are tracking your package and it has not updated in sometime, it is most likely due to your package missing a scan, which is fairly common. If you do not receive your parcel by end of business hours on your expected date, please email us at email@example.com, and we will open a service ticket on your behalf for the delay.
In the highly unusual event that a patients parcel does not receive their product, FARM will open a service ticket with Canada Post and send a new parcel, free of charge. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My package is going to the wrong destination
If you are tracking your package and it looks like it is headed to the wrong city, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as you notice this, so we can get your package on its way to you!
What happens if I do not receive my package?
If you do not receive your package by end of business hours on the expected arrival date, let us know and we will open a service ticket on your behalf with Canada Post. In the unlikely event that your parcel is deemed lost, we will send you a replacement package at no cost.
- Please Note: we do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues.